Julie will be appearing live on The DuDes radio show this Monday, October 27 at 2 pm.
Harrison Fletcher hosts The DuDes on KSU Owls Radio, out of Kennesaw State University.
You can listen – and even watch – the show from anywhere on KSURadio.com.
OWL Radio is also available in iTunes, WinAmp, Real Player, Windows Media Player, and just about any MP3 player. On your mobile device you can listen with Tunein and watch on Ustream. For more information on these options go to the INTERACT page on the KSURadio site.
The temperature and the leaves are falling. It’s autumn, a time when many of us (OK, maybe just me) start to slow down a bit.
But there’s no slowing down of Julie’s performance schedule, as she’s got a veritable cornucopia of shows remaining in October and November. (I’ll stop with the fall analogies now.)
Julie has upcoming gigs in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee, including a live radio performance on Kennesaw State University’s Owl Radio.
Here’s the show lineup as it stands today, but be sure to check the Calendar page for the latest:
- Oct 17, Smiley’s Acoustic Cafe, Greenville, SC 6:30pm
- Oct 18, Bluffton Seafood Festival, Bluffton, SC 1:00pm
- Oct 18, Bluffton Cigar Bar, Bluffton, SC, 8:00pm
- Oct 19, Lake Lure Autumn Festival, Lake Lure, NC, 3:00pm
- Oct 25, Daffys day, Lilburn, GA, 11:30am
- Oct 26, ChiaHa Festival, Rome, GA, 12:00pm
- Oct 27, Owl Radio, Kennesaw, GA, 2:00pm
- Nov 2, Yonah Mtn Winery, Cleveland, GA, 2:00 pm
- Nov 6, Two Old Hippies, Nashville, TN, 6:00pm
- Nov 7, First Friday Concert Series, Norcross, GA, 7:00pm
During a break at one of her recent gigs, I talked with Julie about songwriting. I asked her if she started with a lyric or a melody?
“It never starts with the music for me. It always starts with the words. The music’s the hard part. For a lot of people music is the easier part, for me it’s the hardest.”