Julie’s started a new series of videos, Bustin’ Outta the Archives, with songs that you’ve probably not heard her sing. Here’s the first song in the series, “Don’t Tell Me Baby”, written by Julie and Scott Lindsey.
After kicking off 2016 with three shows in the Southeast, Julie hits the road in a big way the next few weeks.
Ms. Gribble will finish January by venturing down to Florida for four shows. February has her hiking up to North Carolina for one, and then going all-l-l-l-l-l the way out to California before returning home to Georgia to finish out the month.
Julie’s current schedule for the next few weeks is shown below, and the Calendar page always has the latest updates.
- Jan 21: Cork and Barrel, Fort Myers, FL
- Jan 22: Ladies of Rock at Marios, Clearwater, FL
- Jan 23: Cork and Barrel, Fort Myers, FL
- Jan 24: Marios Bar Pazzo, Clearwater, FL
- Feb 5: Oskar Blues Brewery, Brevard, NC
- Feb 12: The Slip Bar, Redondo Beach, CA
- Feb 20: Yonah Mountain Winery, Cleveland, GA
- Feb 27: Red Light Café, Atlanta
Fall starts in September and fall is my favorite season.
College football starts in September and college football is my favorite sport.
My birthday is in September and… well, ’nuff said about that. (The 29th and I like bourbon and my shirt size is XL, thanks for asking.)
As if all that’s not enough, this September Julie has a whole passel of shows scheduled, and Julie’s my favorite singer/songwriter, and she’s at her best when she’s performing live.
Be sure to check the Calendar page for the latest updates, but here’s Julie’s current schedule:
- Sept 4, 5 pm, Tailgates & Touchdowns, Lake Lanier Island, GA
- Sept 5, 11 am, River Market, Chattanooga, TN
- Sept 5, 5:30 pm, Crushfest, Cleveland, GA
- Sept 6, 11 am, River Market, Chattanooga, TN
- Sept 6, 5 pm, Matthews Alive, Matthews, NC US
- Sept 10, 11 am, Yellow Daisy Festival, Atlanta, GA
- Sept 17, 8:30 pm, Smith’s Olde Bar, Atlanta, GA
- Sept 18, 8 pm, Peaceful Henrys, Bluffton, SC
- Sept 25, 7 pm, Primeaux, Birmingham, AL
An evening of live Gribble is enough to make this September everyone’s favorite month.
From beautiful North Georgia, Julie and director Brady Brandwood give us another look at the ‘Leave Me Behind’ video, from the Crimson Sky album.
During all this accident..whiplash turnin into worse and all the pain blah blah I have meditated a lot. Writing a lot. Taking time to sit & really listen.
I have some really great people in my life right now. It’s funny how when you’re down people tend to show their true colors… they avoid. I actually kind of enjoy it. It’s only then do you grow, move on, & know who and where to focus your energies. Blessings come in so many ways and I am so grateful right now that I have music & people to make me laugh & create. Life’s too short to waste time… and there’s a lot left to do. Cheers to all of you 🙂